“What If…” film series Selection Dinner
February 10, 2016 - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
What is the “What If…” film series?
The Series began in 2010 as a project of The Gifford Foundation. The purpose of the Series is to screen documentary films that address a community or social issue and show how communities are working to bring about positive social change on this issue. We specifically screen films that relate to community issues in Syracuse, NY. We want these films screenings to be used to not only educate viewers on community issues but also to help spark ideas on how we here in Syracuse can address these issues. In other words: to ask “What if we tried this in Syracuse?”
About the Series
• Since 2011, the “What If…” Film Series has been hosted by ArtRage Gallery
• Each screening is followed by a moderated discussion.
• The series consists of three films per season, one film per month.
• The 2016 Spring Series will screen films in March, April, & May.
• The 2016 Fall Series will screen films in September, October, & November.
Join us to select the 2016 films. Free and open to the public.