New Gallery Viewing Hours:
Thursday & Friday 12-6pm
Saturday & Sunday 12-4pm
Due to COVID-19, visitors must reserve a time to visit the gallery. Visits are still free and you can sign up for you and your group HERE.
Please read our COVID-19 Policies HERE.
- ArtRage is closed between exhibits! If you are unsure of exhibit dates please call before you visit.
- ArtRage is handicapped accessible.
ArtRage Gallery is located in the Hawley-Green Neighborhood of Syracuse
505 Hawley Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13203 (between N. Crouse Ave and Lodi Street)
By Centro Bus:
- Parkhill Route 58/158 (N. Crouse Ave. and Hawley Ave)
- Connective Corridor SU443 (E. Genesee St. and Irving Ave.) Then walk 10 minutes down Crouse Ave, two blocks past The Art Store.
- James Street Shuttle Centro SU145, For Syracuse University students with SU ID. (N. Crouse Ave. and Hawley Ave)
Street Parking is available.
Off street parking is available at the Syracuse Cultural Workers lots at 408 & 414 Lodi Street.
NOTE: the small parking lot to the left of our entrance does not belong to ArtRage.