We are looking for volunteers to help us with the following needs. If you can help, please get in touch.
- Love to bake? Become a food pledger. Pledge to donate a tray of something tasty for each one of our 5 exhibitions.
- Join an event committee. We are organizing several fundraising events next year.
- Organize a tour. Invite a social group or organization you are a member of to come together to visit the gallery.
- Distribute promo materials. Hang up posters, postcards or flyers in your neighborhood.
- Help out at an opening reception. At each one of our receptions, 4-5 awesome volunteers work in the kitchen and keep the food coming.
- Become a event partner. If you work with an organization whose work relates to a social or environmental issue presented in one our exhibitions, we would love to collaborate on a event at the gallery.
- Become an on-call or Saturday staffer. Volunteers open the gallery to the public on Saturdays or when staff need to be elsewhere.
- Donate your skill. If you have a particular skill, whether it be, graphic design, writing, carpentry, or something else entirely, chances are it could come in handy.
ArtRage Gallery seeks students interested in art for cultural change, non-profit administration or non-profit fundraising for student internships. Interns will work with two gallery staffpeople and assist in day-to-day operation of the organization. In some cases, interns may work on special projects related to one’s interest or experience. We are also considering offering a small number of interns the opportunity to serve on our Board of Directors on an Ad-Hoc, academic year, basis. Currently, internships are unpaid but we are happy to work with schools and universities to ensure interns receive proper school credit, if applicable. We are currently accepting applications. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org