NOT NORMAL: Art in the Age of Trump
November 10, 2017 to November 11, 2017 - 8:00 PM
Announcing two nights of performances, music, film and more!
Building Company Theater and ArtRage Gallery are opening the gallery doors for performers, activists and other members of the community to publicly respond to the actions and policies of the Trump administration through performance art.
Witness these performances, using art as a catalyst for community activism, resiliency and well-being in the time of Trump.
Friday Night at 8pm
- Karen Faris and Pilar Arthur-Snead – Document of Discovery (Aliens Like Us)
- Breadcrumbs Productions – Jenga
- Brad Merrell – Soulless Solstice
- The Flock of Free Range Chicken – Rome Burned While Nero Fiddled, Rich White Men, and Stranger at the Gate
- Olivia Storrs- Dissent; A Manifesto for the Millennial
- Marisa Valent- Rock-a-bye Lady
Saturday Night at 8pm
- Fouzia Najar – Semiotics of Islam
- The Dream Freedom Resistance DFR Vs. the Core-Pirate Conspiracy
- Taylor Hope Rogers – Big Daddy Donny
- Mary Whittington – Tarantella: Il Piccolo Tiranno
- Vanessa Johnson – The Morning After Being Fucked by Trump
- Bryanna Mone’t – The Elephant in my Bedroom
Reserve your seat in advance. Remaining seats will be available at the door. Donations from this event will support the work of ArtRage Gallery. Please request the number of seats you would like in the “add special instructions to the seller” section. We are asking for a suggested donation of $10 per seat.